You will need (1) bundle of each of the following:
Collard Greens, Kale, Spinach, Swiss Chard
- 1 – 2 Broccoli heads
- (1) small bag of petite Carrots
- (1) small Red Onion
- 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon of Morton’s Nature’s Seasons Blend
- (optional) 1 teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper, if you like spicy)
- Clean/rinse/wash all vegetables.
- Pre-cut all veggies.
- Pour tablespoon of Olive Oil and teaspoon each of Nature Seasons Blend & Cayenne Pepper into a large frying pan or pot. Then pour in your vegetables.
- Sauté veggies for about 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally (cooking time depends on how crunchy you prefer your vegetables).
Healthy, Crunchy, Goodness 🙂
*Tip – Store extras in a glass bowl and cover tightly. Fresh vegetables will keep for at least two weeks*
I was born and raised in the Mid-West, but now a permanent resident of the beautiful state of Washington.
Being the eldest of eight children, I learned to cook early in life and fast!
I’ve always expressed love to family and friends through my cooking.
It has been and still remains my mission to continuously find ways to quickly prepare delicious meals, in half the time, without sacrificing the taste.
It is my heart’s desire to share my gained knowledge with the Universe…
So, that everyone who chooses to express their love through cooking, can do it without losing hours of time!
Please enjoy 🙂