You will need (1) bundle of each of the following:
Collard Greens, Kale, Spinach, Swiss Chard
- 1 – 2 Broccoli heads
- (1) small bag of petite Carrots
- (1) small Red Onion
- 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon of Morton’s Nature’s Seasons Blend
- (optional) 1 teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper, if you like spicy)
- Clean/rinse/wash all vegetables.
- Pre-cut all veggies.
- Pour tablespoon of Olive Oil and teaspoon each of Nature Seasons Blend & Cayenne Pepper into a large frying pan or pot. Then pour in your vegetables.
- Sauté veggies for about 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally (cooking time depends on how crunchy you prefer your vegetables).
Healthy, Crunchy, Goodness 🙂
*Tip – Store extras in a glass bowl and cover tightly. Fresh vegetables will keep for at least two weeks*